Come eat lunch with your 4th grader on October 11th
Welcome to Middleton Elementary! We are so excited to get started with our 2019-2020 school year. We are looking forward to serving each and every one of you a hot, nutritious breakfast and lunch.
We will also offer the snack sales to the students in 2nd-6th grades.
Let’s have an awesome year! I, Mrs. Connie (cafeteria manager), Mrs. Barbara, Mrs. Gloria, Mrs. Jennifer, and Mrs. Penny will complete our cafeteria staff again this year. Can’t wait to see everyone!
Our Wonderful Cafeteria Staff
Connie Cooper----Manager Penny Callahan
Gloria Powers Barbara Howell
1. All students must either eat a lunch provided by the cafeteria or bring lunch from home.
2. No carbonated drinks or competitive foods allowed in school cafeteria.
3. No glass containers allowed in lunch boxes.
4. Loud noises or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
5. When lunch is brought from home and not provided by the school cafeteria, milk can be purchased at regular price.
6. Parent Day – Please do not bring competitive foods or drinks into the school. (Example: Yopp’s, McDonald’s, Subway, Coke or Pepsi products)
Students have the opportunity to eat a well-balanced breakfast at school provided that they arrive at school by 7:45. All students are expected to be in their classrooms by 8:00. It is the generally accepted opinion that students learn best when they eat a good breakfast. Please encourage your child to either eat breakfast at home or at school.